FOUNDER CEO & CREATIVE DIRECTOR:
The concept of the brand tries to unify the avant-garde and ready to wear, without neglecting the uniqueness and quality of each garment made. Each collection and each piece is conceived to be enjoyed and is made with high quality fabrics and materials, carefully selected.
Designer Noah Christian is part of a growing legion of artists whose work is considered ‘prêt-à-couture’. The need to be original and to reinvent oneself, combined with the changes that society undergoes, are the main triggers for the birth of this new way of making fashion. In technical terms, the ‘prêt-à-couture’ is created to be made to order, adjusting to the bodily needs and tastes of the customer who has purchased the garment.
The prêt-à-couture, provides the guarantee that the garment that is being acquired will not be replicated in mass, so it will carry a model of which only a limited number of units will be reproduced with the added benefit of contributing to the positivity of the planet through the elimination of excesses and waste, without forgetting that these garments also have, as a differential sign, the attractiveness of originality.
- Support for circular fashion, ensuring that each piece is tailor-made in a completely handmade way under the concept of 'slow fashion', respecting working conditions.
- Use of recycled, ecological fabrics and natural dyes.
- Use of end-of-stock remains of fabrics from other brands or from warehouses to reuse them in new collections.
- Noah Christian rejects to use animal skins or feathers.
- Meticulous care in packaging and recycled labeling.
More info: www.noahchristianstudio.com/